Monday 9 December 2013

Day Six


Day Six - My job for day six was to capture 5 images that capture my emotions about how my challenge is going! My five images are very different. The top left picture represents me being adventurous. This challenge has opened my eyes. There's better things to do than sit on facebook all day. The top right picture represents that I'm grateful. I'm happy I have support from my friends through this challenge. The bottom left picture represents that it's going pretty great! I have not been on social media. The bottom middle picture represents the challenging part. It gets a little bit stressful, because some of my friends don't live in Moose Jaw. The way I usually have contact with them is through social media. But I can't do that right now. The bottom right picture represents my boredom. Sometimes when I have nothing to do I just think "Oh I'll scroll through facebook or tumblr!" but I can't do that. I usually used social media to pass time. Overall, my challenge is going great.

2 comments: